Go for a five-minute walk outside. Ok, so this is a no brainer. But get the hell out of the house or apartment and walk around the block – or even just take the bins back in from the end of the street. Get some air. If you have the kids at home – ok, take them with you. But better still leave them at home with the other half and just get five minutes of me-time.
- I was on the BBC … and I didn’t freak out!
- A week back to work, and you may as well never have been on holiday
- “Lazy, self-indulgent and unprofessional?” – no wonder I burned out
- Jo and JJ go Mental …. Health – intro for BeOnTVChallenge
- Three questions to ask yourself before you make a recommendation to your boss